Sonntag, 1. Februar 2009

A new semester

The new year is already a whole month old and everything goes somehow in his old or rather new routine; which is not a bad thing by the way. It is getting normal to live in my own apartment again; and it is really good here. I am really happy with this nice apartment and with my roommate Tanja; it´s fun to live with her!

Bible collage life already started. I mean we as staff; which is sometimes still a funny thought; we´re already working since the Pastors conference. And I think we are a pretty good team! It is a real blessing to work with those people together and serve with them. I am excited about the upcoming semester and what God has planed for it. It is a relatively small semester; just 27 on campus students, more guys than girls. But I am sure it will be good. A lot of students are returning and so the long time till everybody knows everybody will be shorter (and I have a chance to memories all the names before two weeks till it ends!)

I will start my semester-life with working in the kitchen; food prep and at the church´s CoBa, being responsible for shopping and collage visitors. And I hope to get to know the students better and spend time with them and just be there for them. And I am sure God has a lot of challenges and growth in my tasks prepared.

I am glad that I am able to leave my valley behind; where I stuck in since new years. God is good and he kept going after me till he found me and could bring me back where I belong- close to him. I am not over everything by now but I want to meet my challenges and I know with God by my side it will be possible!

Keine Kommentare: