The new year already began and christmas is over and my holidays are almost over as well! But everything was ok, I mean I had a good time at home with my family, christmas was wild but funny and I met some of my old friends which is always funny.
My new years eve was.. mmhh.. lets say I survived it. Actually I had a fun day with Julia, Arne & Aaron and we had a great tasty dinner and afterwards I went to work. My people there where tired and wanted to be by themselfs, but I had to stay up. Anyways; I was kind of sad and lonley on that night and somehow there is still of it in me. But I know life goes on and it will get better.. someday.
Now I try to preaper my "removal".. I really have a lot of stuff; I totally forgot that. But; God is good and he present me with vans and people who will help. And so I am totally confident that it will work out well. BUT nevertheless I am happy when it´s over!
Here some pictures from christmas and family-time..
Oh Christmas tree; oh christmas tree...
.
..and family dinner with turkey..mmmhh!!
Kyra and Lena!
and me! :-)
and don´t forget the dog; Willi!!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen