And tomorrow the trip finally starts.. We leave by noon and have the whole Saturday to make us comfortable over there and go shopping so on.
This week have been very hard for me and I got a lot attacked; sadness, being encouraged and just general weakness. But the Lord told me over and over again, that this would be warfare and that I shall fight in his power and in his strengh! And I think all this weakness had happen and is still because the Lord really wants to teach me to depend on him. And I have to this following week because otherwise I don´t know how to handle all the confusion in me.. and there is a lot! Maybe I will be able to share a little bit more some day, but not right now. Who ever is reading this.. just pray to God; that he is all I have my eyes upon and get my strength from!
Wilhelmshaven is the city.. just pray for an effective week and that God really can use us!!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen