We were a group of many different people and characters and I thought I would it be if we are all together for the whole week. It was suppose to be a prayer outreach and I wanted to pray a lot but a
t the same time I was afraid that it could also be hard to pray with this people. But it was so so so so good.
t the same time I was afraid that it could also be hard to pray with this people. But it was so so so so good.It started Saturday night, we met with people from the church we would do the whole Sunday service next day. And we had a great time but everybody was just tired. We had to little houses to stay in; one for the girls one for the guys. We meet in the guy’s house and the key of the girls house was IN the girls house and we recognized that by almost midnight. This gave us a reason to stop and pray. First I was mad; because it turned into a loooong prayer without an end; but than I gave up and God totally moved me, too. God didn´t open the door this night- not supernatural but still- and he gave us the picture that he has the key. He has everything under control and he can open and close doors where ever HE wants to.
This was the beginning of a challenging but really blessed week. We talked to people on the street, worshiped in the streets, could witness to some people. We met different Christian groups and every time there was this special unity among us. We could totally feel that we belong to the same family and that we have the same father; we worshiped and prayed for the different cities together. WE were encouraged by them and they said the same about us.
One day we worked the whole day in a front yard to make it nice looking for people who couldn´t do it. After that my hand hurt so bad, the rest of the day till we prayed for it. It
wasn´t right after prayer and honestly I anyways just thought prayer wouldn't damage anything so let us do it but I didn´t really believe it would help either. But after I brushed my teeth I realized that I was using my hand totally normal again and that it wouldn´t hurt anymore. I was so surprised and sad at the same time that I didn´t expect God to answer our prayer. But he is just greater than we are and merciful and it doesn´t depend on us!!There was another situation were I was so discouraged about and it really stopped me and brought me down. I prayed and asked God either to confirm me somehow or to just take everything away. And he did it totally different that I thought but he did it and again I was surprised about how he answers my prayer.
And through the whole time he kept saying me; not trough me or my strength but his strength and trough his spirit. And I really was week and the only thing I could do was trust on him and waiting on him and he proofed him one more time faithful!
Where ever our group stopped or was we prayed or worshiped the Lord; someone always came up with a song or we just made up new songs!
First I had a hard time to be back on the campus and just keep going on with “normal” life which isn´t really normal. But what I really want to expect and experience is, that God is the same God and that he is also trustworthy here in Siegen. Again I could totally tell that how important it is that he is my everything, my fulfillment.
"Schönster König" ( a wonderful song!)
Deine Fesseln, befreien mich.
Deine Wunden, heilen mich.
Der Zorn des Vaters lag auf dir;
die Gnade Gottes über mir
Schönster König, mit Dornen gekrönt,
so gerecht und rein trugst du meine Schuld;
der heilige Gott, starb meinen Tod.
Schönster Jesus, mein schönster Herr!!
1 Kommentar:
i love you bin!! and i'm so glad that God used you and blessed you and stretched you during outreach. He IS good.
love you friend!!! :)
anniebody.
Kommentar veröffentlichen