Freitag, 15. August 2008

Summer break No.2

Somehow the summer just ran away.. Now august is almost over and also the new semester starts in 3 weeks. I don´t know where the time went but everything is just flying.

The weather in Siegen also seems to be changed and autumn seems to be in front of the door. I mean I love this season; when leafs change their color… but right know I am not ready for this! I still need some weeks of summer; I still have some weeks left of the break.

The break went so fast and everything came different than I thought it would be. But I am thankful because most of the things came much better than I ever thought. One of the things is my job. God gave me this wonderful opportunity to earn enough money for the next semester and to go back to my occupation. Actually I really like to work with handicapped people; but I think this night duty thing is not necessarily the best for me. I am so thankful because also to work in the night, I thought it would be harder for me but it was ok. But I am glad if this is over soon and that I just have to work in September again. I mean first I thought I would like to work and study but actually I think I don’t want it; but I will see- I do what ever the Lord has prepared for me.

Also the whole thing with my moving from one apartment to another; it was not as bad as I thought it would be. I had a great time where ever I stayed and I am so thankful for all the people who let me stay in their apartments.

I don’t know why but I thought this summer would be a hard time for me; I thought now is the time where God wants me to put in practice all the things he taught me. I mean sure I had to and it wasn’t or isn’t easy all the time; but God was and is so gracious to me. I started the summer with such a sweet time with the Lord; he seemed to be closer than ever. Sure it didn´t last for a long time but it was a good time and now I know what I am fighting for; a God who waits for me; who has great things prepared for me and just loves to spent time with me. And I just want to be how he wants me to be; and I want to get in to the position where he really can work on me and change me.

I think this is everything my summer was all about. I mean it isn’t over jet but pretty much so I just have to prepare my self to get ready for the next season. But the good thing is; you know that the summer will come back next year and that it is for sure that the sun will shine again.. and of course it is for sure that God´s love will never end and that he is patient and faithful and that he is the same. Like the summer will come back for sure he will never change and most important he will never leave me or forsake me.

I am really exited what will come next semester and what he wants me to teach next or where he has to go back and give me a lesson in a already familiar subject!? You never know!
But right now I will enjoy the last weeks of my summer and just think and life in the moment and not ahead.

Keine Kommentare: