Montag, 30. März 2009

A great time..

Time is just running.. I don´t know how many times I say that, but it is still true. Now my Birthday is already over; which means- summer is coming! I am so ready for the summer and just having sun and fun! :-)
I am already 26; yes, I am getting old, but I am fine with it.. because I have goals in my life (Annie you know what I am saying...) and I know with God´s help that almost some of those goals, which I almost wrote down; will come true and some will not and maybe it is really important to have goals and maybe not..

How ever I just wanted to show you some pictures of the past few days with my wonderful new camera. My first goal which I especially write down for you.. I had a goal- to get a new camere for christmas- and I got one for my Birthday; we talked about goals, we never said anything about the timing! :-)

And I wanted to say thank you for all those wonderful friends.. it is so good to have them, they are a realy blessing!!
Finaly here they come.. enjoy!

I tried to bake a cake for my little
"Kaffeetrinken"; but some how
this is how it turned out.
just like cookies without
being tasty at all; well...


I thi
nk I really should be
thankful that I have friends
with some better baking skills than me!!

Of course I got some presents; but somehow
it seemed like they wanted to run
away from me...

mmmhhh.. this was me after this day..
it is nice to have Birthday, but is also good,
if it is over after a day! But thank you friends for
all your nice gifts and wishes!
Love you


3 Kommentare:

andrea k. hat gesagt…

hihi :) i love you bin. i'm glad you had a birthday. and even gladder [which actually isn't a word] that you are my friend.
kiss kiss hug hug.

Tamiko hat gesagt…

Happy belated birthday Sabinski!

I miss you and all the wonderful faces I see here.

Ich hab dich lieb! God bless you!

Anonym hat gesagt…

hey sabinski. ich hab dich gestern mal angerufen. aber du warst leider nicht da. ich bete fuer dich.
hab dich lieb
michalski