skip to main | skip to sidebar

Bini´s world

Because of all my English speaking friends, I will write my Blogs in English- but please excuse all my wrong spellings and my grammar. Hopefully you will still understand what I try to say! :-) Just because I love you guys and I also want you to be a part of my life!! And for the German-speakers, you can complain if you don´t understand or don´t like it.. I am open for everything!!

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008


Oh yeah, that´s a new picture; like I promised. This is how I look right now- not the nicest picture but you know now!! :-)
Eingestellt von Bini um 17:49

1 Kommentar:

andrea k. hat gesagt…

*whistle* oh BABY! :)
hi bin!!!! i love your blog and i love you!
xoxoxox
die anniebody.

7. Juli 2008 um 06:11

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite
Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

FRIENDS

  • Anjulie
  • Annie
  • Calvarys scandinavia
  • Jess
  • Keith
  • Michal
  • Michelle
  • Miri&Andrew
  • Paul
  • Tamiko
  • Tobi
  • Wendy

Blog-Archiv

  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  Juni (1)
    • ►  März (2)
    • ►  Februar (2)
    • ►  Januar (1)
  • ▼  2008 (12)
    • ►  Dezember (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  Oktober (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  Juli (1)
    • ▼  Juni (4)
      • Thoughts on life
      • Oh yeah, that´s a new picture; like I promised. Th...
      • *Summer break No. 1*
      • So, that´s me there!! I look diffrent now but this...

Über mich

Mein Bild
Bini
Siegerland, Germany
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen